Sunday, March 3, 2019

And another!

Yes, I've been bitten by the QuiltingBug.  Is there a 12-Step Program??

My knitting has pretty much taken a back seat.  I've got a cardigan over 3/4 done.  I just need to finish the one front yolk section, block & seam...and then the button band/s.  Guess I've lost my knitting mojo.☹️

This one started out as just 'playing' with fabric.  I had the 5" charm pack sitting around for awhile.  When I saw this design, I knew it was perfect for what I had.  I even had the white background fabric.  This was another fun one...with nothing but HST (half square triangles).  Also easy to quilt, doing both FMQ and also using my (attached) Bernina Dual Feed (aka...walking foot).

Once completed, I decided to donate this throw size to Quilts For Cure.  This is my 2nd to donate.

.

No comments: