Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Puppy Info

Ok, I know it's been awhile.

First of all...I have a 'grand-puppy'!! Last Thursday (8/7/08) I drove Kendra (Parker tagged along) 2-1/2 hours to pick up her little girl. Darby (black/white Springer Spaniel, of course) is absolutely precious! She's so soft and pretty. We're all wondering when she'll realize how lucky she is to have Kendra for a mom. Uncles Marshall & Parker are already spoiling her rotten, not to mention Grandpa. Marshall's being a very over-protective uncle, which is no big surprise!

My sister, Susie, has been visiting since last Saturday from southern Illinios. It's been so great having her here. I'll be sad when she leaves tomorrow. We didn't do much, but have had a wonderful time, as usual. Our nephew, TJ, is getting married Sept. 20 and on Sunday we went to Meghan's bridal shower (she got some great gifts). Today I left work at noon and we went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch (Parker tried, but we didn't let him go along). Other than that, we've just been hanging out watching the Olympics. I tried to give her knitting lessons, with no luck...maybe some day...

...more later. I've got to watch Michael Phelps win another gold!!

No comments: