Monday, June 14, 2010

Carpet at LAST

We are finally getting our carpet next week! Hooray!! That means this week will be spent getting ready. Bookcases need emptied, bedrooms need emptied, living & dining room furniture needs stashed in the family room & kitchen eating area. Who knows...we'll probably have to put stuff in a bathroom or two!! Monday will be 2 bedrooms, hall, stairs, living & dining rooms. Then Thursday is the other 2 bedrooms.

So...before everything is moving back, baseboards & windows will be getting cleaned. It will be soooo nice to have new carpet AND a completely clean home!!

Not much in the sewing/knitting area done last week. My Mother's in the hospital and I've made several 2 hour trips to visit.

This past weekend brought TNNA to Columbus. Kendra & I met up with a ravelry friend for dinner Saturday. (she went with several on Friday night and went to an event with them) Then yesterday we headed back to the convention center and 'helped' a ravelry friend (who owns a yarn shop) by standing in line to get books signed by the authors. Lunch again with Jess. It was really great to finally put a 'real' face on them.

I did purchase fabric for Parker's quilt last week. Unfortunately, it's still sitting there uncut. At this point I think I'll wait until my new studio is put together to start on it.

No comments: