Thursday, June 8, 2017

The Little Dude...

My little granddude, Grant, is the most adorable little guy known to mankind.  He's almost 17 months, finally decided to walk a few weeks ago...and is trying to get the rest of his top front teeth.

I've got these little flash cards with pictures of animals and he is so funny with the monkey.  He grins/laughs, scratches his belly and says, "EEE EEE EEE' when he sees the monkey card.  So, to honor his love of monkeys, I made this pillow case for him today.  I purchased the monkey fabric HERE.  Today, while shopping with Olga from over at Okay Let's Go Quilting, I found the blue giraffe fabric at one of my local quilt shops here in the Columbus, Ohio area.  I did the burrito pillow case pattern , which is the only pillowcase I'll make anymore.  So easy...less than 1/2 hour start to finish.

Hope he likes it!!


No comments: