Sunday, March 3, 2019

I've been busy...

...since my last post!

I've been busy watching my little princess/granddaughter.  She is now officially at a sitter full-time. She was ready.  I was ready.  But...I miss seeing her (almost) every day.

I've also been quite busy quilting.  I did one of Angela Walters (The Midnight Quilter) Quilt-A-Long (Glorious Dawn).  As you can see, there were a LOT of pieces...and sewing...but it was so worth the effort.  I worked like a mad-woman to get it completed.  I almost sent it out to my long-arm quilter but am so glad I decided to plunge forward and to the FMQ myself.  Yes, there are 'not so perfect' quilting lines, but it turned out beautifully, even if I must say to myself!

This quilt currently has a place of honor on my living room couch.


No comments: