Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sock blank update

Well, I'm still working on the socks and loving how they're turning out. Only have about 1/2 of the cuffs to do and I'll be done. Too many other things kept me from doing much knitting this week. We're going out to dinner tonight before the Ohio State tonight and my plan is to plop down when we get home and knit during the game. Using the sock blanks is such a painless, simple way to knit up socks. Those people at KnitPicks are geniuses!!

Tomorrow's agenda includes blocking. I've never blocked the EZ sweater I made for a class I took late last winter. It's shorter sleeves should be perfect for our trip in 2 weeks to Crystal Coast (Emerald Isle) of NC. I also need to stitch up 2 short seams on the Lotus Blossom tank I made. It, too, will be going on vacation with me. We're downloading some books on the ipod to listen to in the car, which will make for great knitting listening. My current plan is to do lace knitting for the car ride. Plan B will be socks and Plan C will be dishcloths. I still need to do some net-surfing for LYS near where we're staying. Bill is great about stopping at them...guess I've trained him well.

Off to get ready for dinner at Bravo's.

No comments: