Sunday, November 30, 2008

My anniversary

Today is my 34th wedding anniversary. Bill & I went to the Worthington Inn for their Sunday brunch. It was very nice. We both agreed that the desserts were the best part of the the buffet...and we usually don't eat desserts in a restaurant.

After we left the restaurant, we went to my LYS so I could get the yarn and pattern for my lace class that starts Tuesday. It's so hard to pick out a color! I wanted something neutral, thinking maybe an off-white or very light beige. I ended up with a gray/brown. Depends on what you put it next to, what color it is. It's 70% merino/30% linen. I need to wind the yarn and copy the pattern before Tuesday. The class is at 6:00 so I'll probably just head to there straight from work and get in a little more knitting time.

My office moved Friday so I didn't get the day after Thanksgiving off. I also ended up taking Parker with me and going Saturday morning (instead of going to the Ohio State basketball game with Bill) for about 4 hours to get more things put away. At least my office is put together. Now to get the rest done...

Parker starts his job tomorrow. Hooray! It's not what he wants, but at least it's a paycheck until he finds an accounting job. He'll be working for a firm that does collections. He'll have 2 weeks of training before he actually starts.

Time to put together another menu plan. November's went very well. I think there was only 1 day that we forgot to get something out of the freezer and had to improvise our menu. It really is nice having a plan and knowing what's for dinner. Marshall's proably coming over more in December so I told him he could help in the planning. Now to get Bill off the computer that's hooked up to the printer so I can print a calendar.

No comments: