Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ahhh...the weather is sooo nice today. Marshall came over for dinner and we sat outside and ate. I just brought the laptop out and am sitting on the deck, looking at the very inviting pool. Water temp is a nice 82 today so I might have to take a dip later.

I got the front of my 'Emerald Seas' top done and it looks awesome. Started on the back (3 times before I counted right) and it's coming along. Don't know how much I'll get done this week, but will be heading to Athens on Saturday for Parker's graduation so I'll get hours of knitting in. I am hoping to have it completed by the end of the weekend. Still haven't decided what my next project will be but I'm getting tired making socks (but they are a good car riding project to have on hand at all times). I really like knitting with the Debbie Bliss yarn and might have to order some more from yarnzilla.com for something else. Summer tops are almost like 'instant gratification' they get done so quickly.

I'm off to work on cleaning out Parker's closet so he can have room for all his stuff. I'm sure I'll make at least one trip to the 'donation box' right down the street. I'm sure he won't miss a thing!

No comments: