Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Well Crap...I'm going to have to 'frog' my entire green summer top. The yarn was way too soft and flowing (seemed to stretch) and I just don't have the boobs to fill it up! My gauge was perfect, just too drapey of a finished product. Now I'll have to figure out what to do with the yarn since it was sooo nice to knit with. A new search for a different yarn, using the same pattern I just finished, since I love the pattern I did. I just knew it was going together to well!!!

I started on another top (Interweave Knits) using KnitPicks Cotlin in 'Creme Brulee' and so far, so good. It's a rather challenging pattern in that I've got to PAY ATTENTION to the pattern...not one I can aimlessly knit while in front of the tv. Definitely need lots of markers for the pattern repeat. Better luck with this one.

I'm finally making it to the boat this weekend so I'll be needing to get a pair of socks started since they are the perfect small project to carry with me everywhere. Think this time I'll do 2-at-a-time-on-1-needle. The weather forcast for Cedar Point is perfect so don't know if I'll get much done except on the car ride there. I get off work early so it will be a nice weekend getaway.

No comments: